I’ve been totally hooked to the first series of Revenge on E4 and the programme is sponsored by Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur. As I had a bottle lurking in my cupboard I felt inspired to whip up a special dessert to indulge in while watching the story unfold.
Chambord Raspberry Revenge Syllabub (Serves 2)
150g fresh raspberries
200ml double cream
60 ml Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- Start by making the frosted raspberries. Pick 2 nice looking raspberries that are completely dry and coat them in caster sugar.
- Mix 60 ml Chambord Black Raspberry Liquer with 25g caster sugar and whisk to combine.
- Whisk 200ml double cream until thick and fluffy.
- Divide the remaining raspberries between the two glasses.
- Top with the syllabub and decorate with the frosted raspberry.