I spotted this idea on Bakingaitch‘s blog and thought it would be a great way of getting some momentum going with my blog. Jenni from Story of my Life has set suggestions for what to post about each day.
- I love books and work as a librarian
- My blogging dream is to master vegetarian marshmallows – so far one kitchen mixer has losts it’s life in this battle.
- I enjoy travelling and visiting new places – I have a huge framed antique style National Geographic map in my living room where I put a pin in the countries I have visited.
- I’m saving up to build a small balcony on the back of my house so I can sit outside with a cup of coffee and enjoy the lovely view. I will probably be 85 before I’ve saved enough to make this dream a reality!
- I always have loads of projects on the go – at the minute it’s millinery, making a fake fur clutch bag, a jigsaw, a coaching and mentoring qualification and dabbling in card-making. Focusing on blogging for one month is really going to be a challenge for me.
Wish me luck!