One of my friends had a birthday party this week and these delicious little morsels were the perfect present.
Baileys and White Chocolate Bites (makes approximately 30)
300g white chocolate
60ml double cream
2 tbsp Baileys
1 tsp vanilla essence
25g dark chocolate
1. Break the white chocolate up into chunks and heat slowly with the cream in a bowl over a pan of boiling water until the mixture is smooth.
2. Stir in the Baileys and vanilla essence. Allow the mixture to chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
3. Use a melon baller or teaspoon to scoop out evenly sized balls of chocolate. Roll the balls in your hand and place on a sheet of baking paper.
4. Melt the dark chocolate and use to drizzle over the chocolates. You can do this with a spoon, but if you’re not very neat like me you might want to use a piping bag to keep the chocolate under control.
5. When the dark chocolate is set place the chocolates into mini foil cases.